View Profile nggangsterpimp

369 Movie Reviews

That was badass. I see unique artwork, choreography and effects. Great choices for sound effects too.

Very professional, artistic, action packed.

Holy creepy. I love the eeriness of this creation.

40 Game Reviews

God this one brings me back. I used to rock this game way back in the day. It's still lots of fun. Very well made fantastic game.

Jeus for a demo this is REMARKABLE.

This game is far from bad. For what it is it's real nice, a mindless simple little shooter. Don't get discouraged.

53 Audio Reviews

Oh my god I absolutely love this well done!!!! I still love Hardstyle to this day. You're the one who originally got me into it when I saw and reviewed one of your Madness movies. I don't remember the name now. But damn man coming back years later and seeing you creating stuff like this is wonderful. Very well done.

Fucing hardcore dude, you turned song I got tired of easily, into something badass. A+ buddy!

Great work on the chorus. Halfway through when that started was when it really met the sound of the original. Even in itself it's a great piece.

27 Art Reviews

You never fail to amaze, brother. Your artwork is as meaningful, yet also mysterious as always.

Very reminiscent of Beatrice from Final Fantasy 9... This is a beautiful deep message.

The fucking feels and emotion I can feel emanating from this one. Seriously. <33

Male