Kilroy Madness Kilroy Madness

It's fantastic. But you already know that. ;)

Incident H47 Incident H47

I love how active the camera movement was. It kept everything fresh and lively. This is action packed. Well done.

Indescribable Madness Indescribable Madness

You animate madness real smoothly damn.

Madness Absurd Madness Absurd

I loved the randomness. This was very creative of you. Inspires me to complete one of my random type movies for next year.

Madness Heaven Remix 10 Madness Heaven Remix 10

LOL this is wonderful and creative!!!!! Well done!! It's good to see people still keeping Madness Day alive.

See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

that ending though...

REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

Simple review and to the point. This is mind blowingly amazing.

Kelzad responds:

Thank you, ya old crow! =)

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

It has been a long time since I remember watching a madness movie of yours, and by god you have absolutely outdone yourself with this one. I love the brutality and power they have. This is so swell done Gabriel.

GabrielBarsch responds:

~~<3

Le Madness Le Madness

That was an interesting experiment. Was this one of those things where you guys completed one scene, and the other animator chose what happened in the next one? Or was a general story planned? Good stuff.

Kenamy responds:

Gud question, we we're supposed to do a choice as the next animator, but since we didn't got time to wait for waiting a scene done to work on it, i started to create the main character and explain the storyline to follow. so everyone can do progress of it at the same time.

MadCzech: Test collab MadCzech: Test collab

Yeah that was incredible. The quick paced murder scene was probably the topest notch but everything was good. Well done all!!