Kilroy Madness Kilroy Madness

It's fantastic. But you already know that. ;)

Incident H47 Incident H47

I love how active the camera movement was. It kept everything fresh and lively. This is action packed. Well done.

Indescribable Madness Indescribable Madness

You animate madness real smoothly damn.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

God this one brings me back. I used to rock this game way back in the day. It's still lots of fun. Very well made fantastic game.

Madness Throne (Demo) Madness Throne (Demo)

Jeus for a demo this is REMARKABLE.

Madness: Haphazard Madness: Haphazard

This game is far from bad. For what it is it's real nice, a mindless simple little shooter. Don't get discouraged.

Worms theme (Hardstyle loop remix) Worms theme (Hardstyle loop remix)

Oh my god I absolutely love this well done!!!! I still love Hardstyle to this day. You're the one who originally got me into it when I saw and reviewed one of your Madness movies. I don't remember the name now. But damn man coming back years later and seeing you creating stuff like this is wonderful. Very well done.

sounds_that_should_not_be.BUG sounds_that_should_not_be.BUG

Real fucking awesome. I love the creepy feel of a lot of these, and the overall experimental feel of this entire "track". I'd love to hear more.

Nevada Slam Nevada Slam

Fucing hardcore dude, you turned song I got tired of easily, into something badass. A+ buddy!

Radiant Radiant

The fucking feels and emotion I can feel emanating from this one. Seriously. <33

DOOM 3-Revenant Custom Figure DOOM 3-Revenant Custom Figure

Fuck yeah. doom 3 is hardcore as fuck.

Elias-Z responds:

Hell yeah

The Decrepit The Decrepit

So many things in this painting catch my eye I so badly wanna know the tons of symbolism. Absolutely incredible.