See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

that ending though...

REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

Simple review and to the point. This is mind blowingly amazing.

Kelzad responds:

Thank you, ya old crow! =)

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

It has been a long time since I remember watching a madness movie of yours, and by god you have absolutely outdone yourself with this one. I love the brutality and power they have. This is so swell done Gabriel.

GabrielBarsch responds:

~~<3

Le Madness Le Madness

That was an interesting experiment. Was this one of those things where you guys completed one scene, and the other animator chose what happened in the next one? Or was a general story planned? Good stuff.

Kenamy responds:

Gud question, we we're supposed to do a choice as the next animator, but since we didn't got time to wait for waiting a scene done to work on it, i started to create the main character and explain the storyline to follow. so everyone can do progress of it at the same time.

MadCzech: Test collab MadCzech: Test collab

Yeah that was incredible. The quick paced murder scene was probably the topest notch but everything was good. Well done all!!

Madness Gruntfication Madness Gruntfication

The animation was very well done. Very fluent.

Zero Hour 1 Zero Hour 1

This was a good start to the series. I like it.

VladClown responds:

thanks :D

Zero Hour 2 Zero Hour 2

Okay.. Let me start off with this.. WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS MOVIE SO UNDERRATED??? I want to first say, about the guy who bitches about the scenes without music, I disagree that it "doesn't look good", I feel it adds good emphasis and intensity to the situation. That's my main point of this movie is that there was emphasis on everything. Every movement, and every kill was so personal. So unique to the situation. so realistic the way he constantly took hostages and interacted with them, instead of instantly killing ten soldiers in 2 seconds. That is what separates this movie from the others. Everything had a reason, everything had emphasis. again, the scenes without music were extra intense, I don't know what that man was talking about.

The length is unbelievable. This was all so unique. I loved when the first character's companion chucked the troop out the window. That gave me a chuckle. I loved the sword fight between the red sword guy (gotta love my descriptions) and the guy with the badass gladiolus looking blade. I love how the mag soldier broke his way through the wall. I love how in an earlier scene, you see those red drinks on the table that stand out, and don't know what they are until the end. I love when you made me think that guy was going to get stabbed when the screen went black, and then it turned out he was safe. emphasis emphasis EMPHASIS.

Everything. The music selection was great, the moments selected to NOT have music were great, the animation was glorious, the interactions between all the characters and enemies was marvelous, I just cannot praise you enough. This deserves a lot more respect and recognition than this is getting. Please do not stop. I absolutely can not wait to see another. I just can not. YOU are a great animator. You know how it's done. I am going to go watch the first Zero Hour and review it now.

Well done man. Damn.

Begins Of Gabriel Max Begins Of Gabriel Max

This was so good. I love the comedy put in there. This one has a lot of a unique charm to it. Don't ever let the idea of being a "professional" animator get in the way of that charm and comedy. I loved this. I chuckled when Max beat the guy with his own head.

Gemeos57 responds:

in my next animation i will put comedy :b
and thanks for the feedback :v

Incident:5A Incident:5A

Wow! This was very original. It's easy to tell you had fun making this, and added many of your own personal touches to the original madness sprites. I enjoyed this very much. a definite A+ for thought put into it. The sword fight was very interesting.