sounds_that_should_not_be.BUG sounds_that_should_not_be.BUG

Real fucking awesome. I love the creepy feel of a lot of these, and the overall experimental feel of this entire "track". I'd love to hear more.

Nevada Slam Nevada Slam

Fucing hardcore dude, you turned song I got tired of easily, into something badass. A+ buddy!

Megaman Legends 2: Mother Zone Megaman Legends 2: Mother Zone

Great work on the chorus. Halfway through when that started was when it really met the sound of the original. Even in itself it's a great piece.

MML: Def Zone 2010 MML: Def Zone 2010

Very bad ass. I've always loved this track, very fine remix.

[hardstyle]down With The Radio [hardstyle]down With The Radio

I've always loved how joyful this song sounds. Very well done. I got this with that 40 song album.

Hardstyle Rising Hardstyle Rising

Got this song on the ipod when I got it from your site. I love it man. Great style. :3

Humans Must All DIE! Humans Must All DIE!

Sick. In a good way of course.

Come on (Hardstyle) Come on (Hardstyle)

Awesomee. (:

This sounds just like Hardstyle should. You got all the elements right, and I love the "Time is ticking" voice. I really like your hardstyle stuff man. It's great. You make good Hardstyle, and don't give up ever. (:

DJT3chnic responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you liked it. I really really appreciate the feedback. I was pretty happy with the vocal. =)

Feel the Power (Hardstyle) Feel the Power (Hardstyle)

Very addictive.

I've listened to some of your Hardstyle songs, and I've gotta say, they're pretty good. they're my mind of Hardstyle. You're pretty good. I know this isn't much to say, but idk how else to put it except for saying I like it. good job. (:

DJT3chnic responds:

The fact that you wrote a review makes me happier then you can imagine. So, thank you! =) Check out my newer stuff. "Come On" is my most recent song and I've much improved since.

Either way, thank you man. I really appreciate it.
=)

Blades of Hattori Hanzo Blades of Hattori Hanzo

Wow, really thumbs up.

I like. Kinda makes me think of a battle in a huge desert. Nowhere to fucking hide. Your fucked. Great job.

S3C responds:

thanks bro. glad you like it.